Devices compatibility : Nano S and Blue.
Ledger Bitcoin Wallet with MyCelium
Important notice: in some case the change value will be shown on the Nano S or Blue screen instead of the payment value. This will be fixed in an upcoming release on the onboard Bitcoin app.
Please note that Mycelium does not support Segwit BTC addresses.
1. create a new account: select the "Accounts" tab and press the "+ key" button.
2. select the "Advanced" option.
3. Select "Ledger":
4. connect your Ledger to the OTG cable, enter your PIN and select the Bitcoin app.
5. Mycelium will sync and explore your accounts:
6. After a while, all your accounts will be shown and you can select which account you want to import:
7. You can restart this process and import as many accounts as you wish. Once selected, your account will be added, you can select it as the default account and use Mycelium:
8. Your Ledger device will be required only when you wish to sign a payment. The transaction will be validated directly on the screen.